- Quebec reported 579 brand-new instances on Monday and also 9 much more fatalities.
- Because the begin of the pandemic, there have actually been 293,210 validated instances and also 10,481 individuals have actually passed away.
- There are 590 individuals in healthcare facility (a reduction of 2), consisting of 108 in extensive treatment (an boost of one).
- 15,249 dosages of injection were provided on Sunday. An overall of 564,302 individuals have actually been immunized because Dec.14
Beginning today, public health and wellness constraints are being downsized throughout much of Quebec.
Areas outside Montreal and also the bordering location are in currently orange areas, indicating the time limit will certainly be pressed to 9: 30 p.m., and also individuals will certainly be enabled to exercise at a physical fitness centre and also eat in dining establishments.
However some dining establishment proprietors in Quebec City state they will not be opening up for a couple of days due to the fact that they really did not have sufficient time to prepare.
The island of Montreal, Laval, the Montérégie, the Laurentians, and also the Lanaudière area will certainly all continue to be red areas, and also especially, all grade school kids residing in those areas will certainly currently need to put on step-by-step masks inside class.
Today will certainly see 2 landmarks acquired; several of the very first Quebecers to be immunized versus COVID-19 will certainly get their 2nd dosage, and also the district will certainly note the 1 year wedding anniversary of when Quebec started presenting procedures to take care of the pandemic.
If you have actually been really feeling separated, we have actually assembled some means to assist deal as component of an unique CBC Quebec job called Out of the Dark: Genuine Talk on Mental Health And Wellness.
Leading COVID-19 tales today
What are the signs and symptoms of COVID-19?
- High Temperature.
- New or aggravating coughing.
- Trouble breathing.
- Abrupt loss of odor without a stale nose.
- Intestinal concerns (such as nausea or vomiting, looseness of the bowels).
If you assume you might have COVID-19, the federal government asks that you call 18776444545 to set up a consultation at a testing center.
To schedule a consultation for a COVID-19 injection, you can take place the on-line website quebec.ca/ covidvaccine. You can likewise call 1-877-644-4545
Quebec federal government tips for avoiding the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands regularly.
- Prevent touching your face.
- Put on a mask or face treatment when physical distancing is not feasible. Using a mask is compulsory in encased public rooms throughout the district.
- Remain at the very least 2 metres far from other individuals as long as feasible.
- Self-isolate for 14 days after returning from a keep outside the nation.