- Quebec reported 650 brand-new situations on Tuesday and also 12 a lot more fatalities.
- Because the begin of the pandemic, there have actually been 293,860 validated situations and also 10,493 individuals have actually passed away.
- There are 576 individuals in health center (a decline of 14), consisting of 110 in extensive treatment (an rise of 2).
- 16,357 dosages of vaccination were provided on Monday. An overall of 581,028 individuals have actually been immunized given that Dec.14
The premier is offering an upgrade this mid-day to attend to the several relocating components in the district’s battle versus the coronavirus.
François Legault will certainly be signed up with by Wellness Priest Christian Dubé and also Public Wellness Supervisor Horacio Arruda at the press conference. You can view it right here or on CBC Montreal’s Facebook web page
Legault is anticipated to encounter inquiries concerning the district’s choice to provide the freshly accepted AstraZeneca-Oxford vaccination to elders. The choice violates the referral from Canada’s National Advisory Board on Booster Shot.
Since the other day, Montreal and also its surrounding locations — Laval, Montérégie, Lanaudière and also the Laurentians — ended up being the district’s last red areas, and also all primary school youngsters staying in those areas currently need to put on step-by-step masks inside class.
Today, the district will certainly note the 1 year wedding anniversary of when Quebec started presenting steps to manage the pandemic.
If you have actually been really feeling separated, we have actually assembled some means to aid deal as component of an unique CBC Quebec task called Out of the Dark: Genuine Talk on Mental Wellness.
Leading COVID-19 tales today
What are the signs of COVID-19?
- High Temperature.
- New or getting worse coughing.
- Problem breathing.
- Abrupt loss of odor without a stale nose.
- Stomach concerns (such as nausea or vomiting, looseness of the bowels).
If you believe you might have COVID-19, the federal government asks that you call 18776444545 to arrange a visit at a testing facility.
To schedule a visit for a COVID-19 vaccination, you can take place the on the internet website quebec.ca/ covidvaccine. You can likewise call 1-877-644-4545
Quebec federal government suggestions for avoiding the spread of COVID-19:
- Laundry your hands often.
- Stay clear of touching your face.
- Use a mask or face treatment when physical distancing is not feasible. Using a mask is necessary in encased public rooms throughout the district.
- Remain at the very least 2 metres far from other individuals as high as feasible.
- Self-isolate for 14 days after returning from a remain outside the nation.